FISCHER VACU-PLAST – THE REVOLUTION IN THE MATERIAL
A Fischer High Tech Polymer is being used for the first time for the Fischer Vacuum boots. It has been developed exclusively for the ski boot sector and stands out through superior material properties.
• Thermoformable at 80°C with Fischer VACUUM FIT process
• Less weight (-15 %)
• Vibration damping better than conventional PU
• Temperature stability from +20° to -20° twice as high as with conventional PU
• Adaptive last: the shell adapts automatically to the foot by up to +/- 5 mm according to foot width.
• Adjustable Forward Lean: the forward lean of the boot can be adapted from 14°-17° according to skiing ability.
See the complete range of Vacuum Boots here
Vacuum Fit Stockists
- Browns Ski Shop – Queenstown: Shotover St
- Small Planet Sports – Queenstown: 39 Shotover St (Touring & Comfort Fit boots only)
- Mt Outdoors – Wanaka: 17 Dunmore St (Touring & Comfort Fit boots only)
- Snowride Sports – Christchurch: 386 Lincoln Road
- Gordons Outdoors – Wellington: Cnr Of Cuba And Wakefield Streets, Phone: (04) 473-8838
- Gordons Outdoors – Taupo: 7 Tamamutu St Taupo, Phone: (07) 377-4343
- Snow Centre – Auckland: 19 Mahuru Street
- Snow Centre – Ohakune: 194 Mangawhero Terrace