What makes or breaks the perfect day skiing in the mountains? Boot fit. We’ve all experienced the dreaded pain of a bad fit and poor performance. Fischer Vacuum Fit is here to help!
VACUUM FULL FIT enables a complete fitting of the shell through VACUUM 2Zone for maximum individuality and optimum fit. In Fischer’s VACUUM FULL FIT process, the shell is heated to 80°C before you step inside the shell with the boot liner. The Cooling and Compression Pad is put on and the standing position is fixed. Fischer has developed the VACUUM Station especially for this purpose. It is the heart of the fitting process. Compressed air is used to shape the entire boot ideally to match your foot.
FISCHER VACU-PLAST – THE REVOLUTION IN THE MATERIAL
A Fischer High Tech Polymer is being used for the first time for the Fischer Vacuum boots. It has been developed exclusively for the ski boot sector and stands out through superior material properties.
• Thermoformable at 80°C with Fischer VACUUM FIT process
• Less weight (-15 %)
• Vibration damping better than conventional PU
• Temperature stability from +20° to -20° twice as high as with conventional PU
• Adaptive last: the shell adapts automatically to the foot by up to +/- 5 mm according to foot width.
• Adjustable Forward Lean: the forward lean of the boot can be adapted from 14°-17° according to skiing ability.
Vacuum Boot Collection
Vacuum Fit Stockists
- Browns Ski Shop – Queenstown: Shotover St
- Small Planet Sports – Queenstown: 39 Shotover St (Touring & Comfort Fit boots only)
- Mt Outdoors – Wanaka: 17 Dunmore St (Touring & Comfort Fit boots only)
- Snowride Sports – Christchurch: 386 Lincoln Road
- Gordons Outdoors – Wellington: Cnr Of Cuba And Wakefield Streets, Phone: (04) 473-8838
- Gordons Outdoors – Taupo: 7 Tamamutu St Taupo, Phone: (07) 377-4343
- Snowcentre – Auckland: 19 Mahuru Street